Join the 2019 Hawaii Agriculture Conference (AG2019), on October 15-16th. Hosted by the Agriculture Leadership Foundation of Hawaii (ALFH), this convention brings all sectors of agriculture together at the Hawaii Convention Center. This years theme, AGdaptation: Hawaii’s Growing Opportunity, will explore ways in which the agriculture industry can adapt and thrive in these changing times. The Agriculture Leadership Foundation of Hawaii (ALFH) will provide participants and attendees with the opportunity to:
- Connect with industry leaders who are developing cutting-edge ideas and techniques.
- Learn about new and innovative ways of shaping businesses for positive long-term impacts.
- Identify brand development opportunities within the value chain.
- Shape strategies for industry resiliency.
- Explore how to maximize future markets in the context of national and state regulations.
- Build relationships within the value chain to amplify individual businesses and the entire industry.
- Hear from Hawai‘i’s next generation of potential farmers, ranchers, and growers.
This years AG2019 will also Feature a Grower-Buyer Meet-Up in order to facilitate successful sales relationships between producers and purchasers.
October 16, 2019 (Day 2 of the AG2019 Conference)
6:30 am – 7:00 am – Grower Set-up and event registration
7:00 am – 7:30 am – Introduction to Event
7:30 am – 8:30 am – Meet-ups take place
8:30 am – AG2019 plenary and concurrent sessions begin